Soccer


Somyot pointed out that Chang Suek's work, good or bad, is not my duty. Because I didn't choose a coach.
I haven't chosen at all! "Big Aod" Pol. Gen. Somyot Phumphanmuang, Prime Minister of Thai football reveals that the national football team's performance is bad, don't blame me. because the coach was not selected Some people don't deserve to be able to play. If you want to call and tell me, you will be accused of choosing again. Just making money to join the association will die anyway.
The movement of the Thai football industry On August 3, at a party to celebrate the Thai women's national football team, the age not over 19 years old, "Big Od" who attended the event. Interviewed on many issues. one of them is The issue of the performance of the Thai national team which was attacked by many parties, if the target was not met, should leave the position
"Big Od" replied to such issues that “About eating and sleeping is the association's duty, but the result of the competition is not mine at all. Because my coach was not the pick. Who will be played by the coach that day, I don't know. The coach will play 4-2-3-1, which system, I don't know. Then will you tell me what to do? When I called to tell him that he didn't play well The coach would probably tell the noobs. Because we can watch football.
“I think some people shouldn't play at all, but can play, which we have to accept. We are the president of the association We are not coaches, he will ask, has the C license training finished yet? Therefore, I will be clear. not shirk responsibility but not a responsibility Thai people like to mix things up. It's just about raising money to support the Thai national team. I'm going to die anyway Still want me to choose a football player to tell about the coach, organize the team again?