Soccer


"Nishino" points out that the big goal with the War Elephants is the next World Cup.
Head Coach Chang Suek Answering questions from home media about negative trends in Thailand Ready to reveal the big goal is the 2026 World Cup.
Akira Nishino, Thai national team coach Interview with the media in Japan After participating in the Olympic Games torch relay They see that it is normal for them to face negative trends in Thailand. because it was expected so much After taking the war elephants out of the 2022 World Cup qualifying round, Asian zone, round 2  
Head coach, 66 years old, said in an interview. “I still do not know about the decision of the Thai Football Association. But I didn't just come out. I gave the reason directly. and the Thai Football Association allowed me to come back from Dubai I think you guys know that well.”
When asked about his goals with the Thai national team in the future And to the growing criticism, Akira Nishino replied: "I still have my biggest goal for the next World Cup (in 2026). It is normal to have negative rumours. because I was expected I think there are positives and negatives coming from a lot of places.”
“However, in recent years I had an exciting experience like never before. and facing foreign challenges that I have never encountered before. My goal is to develop not just Japanese football. but also Asian football I will strive to raise Asian football to world standards.”
"Of course, I would like to face the Japanese national team someday," said the Thai national team coach.
For Akira Nishino, inform the schedule of returning to Thailand on July 20, 2021 before attending the summary meeting with the Football Association of Thailand.