Soccer


Teerasil pointed out that he never thought it was "Highest shooting star of all time" this show 
Teerasil Dangda, a striker of the Thai national team Delighted to score goals in this game and can take the Thai national team win with an open mind, never thinking that he would become "Highest shooting star of all time" of the ASEAN Championship
Aftermath after  the AFF Suzuki Cup game,  the Thai national team defeated Myanmar 4-0, which "Theerasil Dangda", the center of the Thai national team. Two goals alone made him the all-time top scorer of the ASEAN Championships, equivalent to Singapore legend Noh Alam Shah who scored 17 goals and won the Man of the Match this game.
By Teerasil revealed that “I am satisfied with this game. feel better than the first match that may get stuck in several strokes We all took lessons. and errors from the first game and try to fix and make it even better including games after this." 
“Thank you to everyone, everyone who came on the field. and all backups intending to practice including the coaching staff who work hard to help the team Finally, leave to Thai football fans to help support us. We will do our best and develop the team. and fix bugs and make it a better team after this.”
“Personally, I'm glad I was able to score goals. And it's another shot in this tournament. And what's even more delightful is that our team won. A lot of good things happened, from playing together. teamwork I'm more pleased with the team that we are back in good form.”
“Since the first time I played this show I never thought I would become the all-time top scorer with Noh Alam Shah from that day until today. I'm glad that I've always done my best. and is considered a good performance But the most important thing is the performance of the team. Because statistics are meaningless. If we don't win this game and the next game, we don't reach the destination. The performance of the team is the most important to me.”
next appointment program The Thai national team will face the Philippines at the Singapore National Stadium. In the 3rd match of the ASEAN match on 14 December 264 at 16.30 Thailand time