Soccer


Clear! Hamilton overturns transfer rumors Yan wants to stay with Nong Bua
Showing a form that knocks on the door is substantial until it leads to the goalscoring star The highest league in Thailand is now Hamilton Soares, the shooting star of the "Phaya Kai Game" team, was drawn by many teams in the Thai Football League to join the team. But he came out to stop all rumors.
Hamilton Soares, the Brazilian center of the team "Phaya Kai Chon" Nong Bua Phin FC of Thai Football League 1, who showed excellent performance, scored a goal to lead the scorer after 16 hits. goals and helps the team Nong Bua Pitchaya FC to rise to the top 6 of the Thai League table There is a chance for a quota to play in the AFC Champions League as well.
from the excellent form of Samba spearhead made him interested in various clubs In the Thai Football League 1 who wants to grab them to join the army until there is a continuous stream of news that After this season, Hamilton may move to a big club at the top of Thailand.
Recently, Hamilton Soares came out to defeat rumors of moving the team. Through the club page, "I really want to stay at Nong Bua, I feel at home, I like the team" which translates to I am ready and want to stay with Nong Bua Pitchaya. "I can feel that this is my home, I like this team."
In addition, the pictures posted on the club's page also contain the text in Thai language. "Hug Chao Lai..I don't hear you" caused many fans of Nong Bua Phichaya FC to press like, share, and comment a lot of messages.