Soccer


The competitor's elbow teeth sew 24 needles. was terminated immediately The owner has posted an explanation (with a clip)
Isaret Noichaiboon, the "Krating Pleung", Bangkok FC, issued a hot head into the elbow of Supasan Rueangsuphanimit, a 19-year-old star player of North Bangkok University. sleep in the air After the game, the agency Bangkok FC has released a statement. Cancellation of the contract immediately, while the other party has filed a complaint after having to sew up to 24 stitches. co-worker
Aftermath of the Thai League 3 football match, season 2021/2022, Champions League round, first match, North Bangkok University Football Stadium, Rangsit, Thap Krating Pleung, "Bangkok FC" defeated "M.N. North Bangkok" 0-3 on March 13, 2022  
In the game, there was an important event that happened when "Isaret Noichaiboon", a Bangkok FC player, accidentally elbowed his opponent in mid-air. after being dissatisfied with being cut off his ankle causing a red card from the referee immediately
after the incident Bangkok FC has released a statement. I would like to take a stand against all forms of unsportsmanlike conduct. Including the use of violence in the field, the club therefore canceled the contract of the player "Mr. Isaret Noichaiboon" due to serious offenses against his colleagues and the club with immediate effect. My condolences on the incident and will do whatever it takes to prevent this kind of incident from happening again
While Supasan Rueangsuphanimit, a 19-year-old star player of North Bangkok University who was hit by "Isaret Noichaiboon", the star player of Bangkok FC hit his elbow in his mouth causing to have to sew up to 24 needles by the agency "Archa swagger" North Bangkok FC prepares to bring players to report continuity because it is considered intentional physical harm While clips of the game's events have become very much talked about as to what happened.  
At the same time, Isaret Noichaiboon came out to post on his personal Facebook page. Apologize for the incident that I twitched my elbow A co-worker said, "I, Mr. Isaret Noichaiboon, would like to express my condolences to the events that happened today. I'm overreacting. I'm sorry, North No. 33 player. He probably knew he kicked me on the second stroke first. While North leads 3-0 But I'm solely at fault. I sincerely apologize to everyone. Whether it's the North cheerleader cheerleaders at home and cheering team Bangkok I apologize to the elders, the coaches and all the teammates. including all players of the North Bangkok team I'm really in a bad mood. In the end, I'm really sorry to everyone once again."